Modern Mal Pas is a Frontline Holiday Villa in Mal Pas Bonaire, Mallorca with a Private Swimming Pool
4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Villa with Sea View and a Private Heated Swimming Pool , Air Conditioning, WiFi, near Golf, Sleeps a maximum of 8 people.
The spacious villa was built in 2016 and is located in a garden plot with heated pool. It`s spread out over two floors, and has a total of 4 double bedrooms with en suites and an extra toilet. The interior design is completely open and full of natural light.
Other features included in the house are air conditioning throughout the house, underfloor heating, double glazing, heated pool, fireplace, elevator, cupboards, parquet floors, piped music, home automation system and a triple garage basement.
Located a short drive from Alcudia, and a bit further to Pollensa, Mal Pas Bonaire offers all the tranquillity of the island with the best residential possibilities. Sports are a central theme to the area, with land and sea both offering a delightful range of activities, including the renowned Alcanada Golf Course. Marinas for pleasure boats and Bonaire Marine Real Club Nautico de Puerto Pollença are also very close to housing.
On the other hand, Alcudia is a town in the northeast of Mallorca very ancient origins, as part of its urban core is walled, has a Roman theatre and the remains of the Roman city of Pollentia. The port of Alcudia is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the summer leisure, thanks to its endless beaches, sports facilities for recreational boats, magnificent promenade and evening entertainment.
- that pool heating is available on request and is provided free of charge.
Please be aware:
- a booking fee of €70 will be charged on every booking
- when booking you will be subject to pay the Balearic ecotax of €2.20 per night per person
- a refundable breakage deposit, the amount of which is property related, will also be required when booking
- pool heating: if available at the desired property, please contact us for further details >
Tourist license number: DRIAT L12E 1092