La Toscanita is a Holiday Villa in Pollensa, Mallorca with a Private Swimming Pool
Luxury 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Villa with Mountain View and a Private Heated Swimming Pool , Air Conditioning, WiFi, Satellite TV, near Golf, Sleeps a maximum of 10 people.
Here in the valley you`ll find La Toscanita, a luxurious holiday villa with its own private swimming pool and extensive grounds. Set in a sheltered position with magnificent views of the hills beyond, this delightful home from home sleeps up to ten people in the utmost comfort.
If you`re looking to escape the pressures of modern day life and enjoy possibly the most idyllic holiday you will ever have, La Toscanita awaits you.
It`s beautiful. This spacious converted hacienda-style farmhouse has all the traditional touches in which Mallorca excels: terracotta roof tiles, whitewashed walls, ancient wooden beams, shutter-style windows...a little piece of heaven on earth.
If al fresco life in the sun takes your fancy, you couldn`t find a better place in which to hang your holiday hat. Surrounded by extensive lush gardens with mature fruit trees and colourful shrubbery, the star attraction has to be your own private swimming pool (pool size is 12 x 5m, depth 1m-2m).
Rectangular in shape with gentle steps for easy access, what could be better than enjoying an invigorating morning swim before breakfast as the sun rises over the beautiful Mallorcan countryside.
Whether you prefer to relax on a luxurious sun lounger by the pool, or sip a cocktail on the large covered dining terrace, the villa has some lovely tranquil spots for you to choose from. As the sun sets, why not get the barbecue going and enjoy an outdoor meal with family and friends? You can even gather fresh herbs grown in the owner`s garden, which is lovingly cared for all year round.
La Toscanita is equally impressive on the inside too!
Proceed along the gated driveway and enter through the hallway set with local traditional stone and you are greeted by a spacious interior that offers all the facilities to make your holiday truly memorable.
Here, traditional features are strongly in evidence. Several rooms boast solid wooden roof beams and there is a traditional fireplace and wood burning stove to keep you warm should the nights become a little chilly.
The living area is luxurious to say the least. Cosy sofas abound and the art on the walls is impressive. The dining room features a large wooden table to easily accommodate several guests. There is also a separate cosy reading room should you need a bit of peace and quiet.
You`ll find two twin bedrooms on the ground floor, both with en suite bathrooms. What`s more, they are self-contained and share a fully fitted apartment suite with its own covered terrace.
The country kitchen is a delight and features all the latest appliances (including a dishwasher) you need to rustle up family meals. Doors lead out onto the patio terrace and there is a separate laundry room with washing machine.
Upstairs you come across the gorgeous master bedroom complete with four-poster bed, en suite bathroom and access to sun terraces.
Another double bedroom again features a four-poster bed plus en suite shower room and balcony. There is also an additional twin bedroom on this floor.
What`s more, you`ll find large flat screen satellite TV`s placed throughout the property so you can catch up on all your favourite shows or watch some DVDs.
Accommodation - extra features
- A warm house with modern, central water heating
- Fireplaces with sparking burning wood, very cozy
- Heated pool with solar heating and heat pump
Personal offers, all free
- Warm Feather duvets, like we use in the North
- Foot massage therapy, 1 hour of relaxation
- Wisdom from a Shaman in the mountains, lecture by Chris Frölich (83)
Outdoor experiences, all free
- Hiking trails nearby, long or short, mountains or seaside
- Power Gym, weightlifting with traditional equipment
- One of the finest areas for cycling, very beautiful roads
The Frölich Family of 6 from Norway, speaks English and German. They live nearby taking care of the property, ready to fulfill your wishes.
You also benefit from private parking.
Please be aware:
- a booking fee of €70 will be charged on every booking
- when booking you will be subject to pay the Balearic ecotax of €2.20 per night per person
- a refundable breakage deposit, the amount of which is property related, will also be required when booking
- Pool heating: if available at the desired property, please contact us for further details
La Toscanita may be a piece of rustic paradise, yet it is only 15 minutes drive away from the gorgeous town of Pollensa and some of Mallorca`s most beautiful cove beaches.
- The owners live on the grounds and act as the property managers seeing to all your needs. They live sufficiently far from the property and you will have complete privacy.
Tourist license number: DRIAT Entrada Núm.6820